Chicago – USA
Saturday, Sep 7, 10am-3pm
Meet a Greeter – explore a city from inside
On this day…we celebrate the Greeter service in Chicago and Greeter services around the world ! For one day only, explore any one of five Chicago neighborhoods & downtown locations with a local expert. Tours are FREE ! Transportation included ! Everyone is welcome!
- Take the Water Taxi to Ping Tom Park in Chinatown
- Visit Old Town, home to Second City Comedy Club
- Stroll the Chicago Riverwalk
- Explore the Loop and Millennium Park
- Enjoy the vibrant mosaics of Pilsen
- Check out Monument to the Great Northern Migration in Bronzeville
Meet at Provisions Uptown (4812 N. Broadway) for a one hour walk, 1pm and 2pm.